Thursday, August 9, 2012

The State of the Blog

I just wanted to put out a little post updating people on what's going on here. The last half-a-year has been pretty up and down; my computer died suddenly, taking a chunk of my hard drive with it, at which point I got slammed by a ton of work.

So, two main points.

First: I'm back! Yay! For the moment, I'm going to focus on releasing Da Garn, and you'll be seeing releases of that at a rate of about one a day. As some of you are aware, I managed to pick up a few more weekly projects in my time away, but that's really no excuse not to release scripts for a series I've already damn well translated. So, Da Garn: expect it.

Zubat and Gaia will remain on hold for a little while. However, I intend to resume them on a weekly schedule once I've finished my other ongoing projects, likely around the beginning of 2013. Rest assured that these two series will both see completion over the course of the coming year.

Second: I've removed the request-a-translation link on the sidebar. At the time I started this blog, I had no money, no work, no ongoing projects and a lot of time on my hands. Right now I have money, work, and projects galore, but not a lot of time to spare; as such, soliciting requests just doesn't make any sense anymore.

Now, if you've already paid for a song or a script, don't worry! I'll be working on those this week. If you've made a payment and haven't heard from me, please send me an email. A lot of things slipped through the cracks while I was working and I'm just trying to get caught up. To anyone who was hoping to make a request, I offer my deepest apologies. If circumstances allow, I will re-institute the feature at some point in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment